Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Sifting Joy

The best thing about this daily walk with God is the continual sifting. God has this amazing way of pointing out and straining out those things in our heart that do not bring him glory. We're in a new season in our home. Our adoption has been finalized for over two years now. Our middle child's eye disease is in a state of being stable. Our oldest child has chosen the college he will attend next year. The days are flying by so fast, but the busyness does not excuse me from following him. Over the last year I have been sifted daily. It's been uncomfortable. I've watched God prune people and distractions from my life. I've seen him add new things that have brought insurmountable joy. All of these things were necessary to help me look more like him. There's still plenty more sifting to be done.. I'm looking forward to this new journey of sharing my thoughts with you. I hope you'll join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sift your thoughts with kindness, please!