Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

On the Sifter


This is the story of how God is refining me, Joy. 

It took me long enough, but when I finally figured out that God was doing some sifting in my life, I finally decided to just let it happen. In my life, God is the sifter. He's the one that refines me in ways I can not refine myself. He created me. He loves me. I am his.

Early on, God gifted me with this verse:

"Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." Luke 22:31-32.

It was truly a gift. Read this part again... "and when you have turned back..."

Did you hear that? There was an end in sight! Not within my sight of course, but within HIS sight. The Sifter. My Sifter.

The days and months to come would be filled with so many emotions and trials, but God had already promised to keep Satan at bay, to pray for me, and to see me through for HIS purpose.

He is so sweet to me.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sift your thoughts with kindness, please!